Your career at Deutsche Börse Group\n\n
Field of activity
As the head of Content Development and Management you will contribute to the key deliverables of the department Market Data & Services. The department supports capital market participants in their digital transformation and is continuously at the forefront of market data digitization. The Market Data & Services department develops, maintains, and markets all Deutsche Börse’s index data, e.g. DAX and STOXX as well as data from our trading platforms, such as Xetra or Eurex, and its cooperation partners.
Our clients are the global leaders of the finance industry, spanning across leading investment banks, hedge funds, high frequency trading firms and specialist providers of financial information. Jointly with clients and internal stakeholders, you will be responsible for developing value-adding analytics and sophisticated services for both investment and trading strategies.
Your team will be at the forefront of applying modern statistical methods, big data analytics and machine learning techniques and you will foster an inclusive culture of innovation, creativity, and teamwork.
We create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow and strive to provide our clients with the information they need.
- Leading the unit Content Development & Management within Data Services Business Development; assigning development projects for traditional (real-time) market data products as well as for new data and analytics sets for both trading and investment strategies
- Supervising the analysis of existing data pools for aggregation / extraction of new data sets to be used either for trading or investment strategies
- Development and detailed specification of analytics and additional metrics to be fed into trading or investment algorithms
- Support the marketing of the respective data sets and analytics to primarily trading orientated clients, but also to broader set of buy- and sell-side clients; identification of additional demand and matching with available data resources
- Management of existing data pools/ Identification of additional data sources and onboarding/ integrating of respective data
- External presentation of results and support for marketing of the new products
- University or comparable degree in statistics, mathematics, or natural sciences; strong quantitative background; PhD is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in research or analytics orientated position; leadership experience
- Financial market experience, ideally from working in either a bank (quant strategy group/ trading/ structuring) or a (quant) fund
- Outstanding analytical skills paired with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Pragmatic, execution and implementation orientated work style
- Strong team player willing to cooperate with multiple colleagues across departments and office locations
- Very strong English language skills (additional languages are a plus)