You share innovative ideas, demonstrate comprehensive technical knowledge, show leadership skills and possess problem solving abilities? With your longtime professional experience in technology development, chip design as well as quality management you are responsible for KPIs on Silicon Foundary fabs in terms of operation, quality, capacity as well as technical interface to meet the targets. This includes cooperation with the various stakeholders.
In your new role you will:
- Responsible for KPIs on Silicon Foundary fabs in terms of operation, quality, capacity as well as technical interface to meet the targets
- Responsible to delivery rolling volume forecast to SIFO partners after aligning with internal customers and planning team and drive for demand capacity confirmation.
- Responsible for 1st level technical contact and 1st escalation point for any technology topic.
- Review routine process changes and drive the decision.
- Support and maintain the partnership together with Foundry Manager and Purchasing team.
- Taking care of customer return or fab excursion tasks and c oordinate with other departments' support to close the cases in shortest time.
You promote quality awareness throughout the organisation and bring good leadership skills to communicate openly, clearly, and coherently. You work together as a team to find the best solution, respecting different attitudes and perspectives and profitably using the resulting creative potential. Furthermore, you are open-minded, outgoing and able to build sustainable relationships and networks.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- At least 10 years of professional experience in process integration, product engineering, wafer sorting and customer service engineering with experience in working in a fab or with a foundry.
- Broad understanding of development and change management (PCRB) processes
- A solid technical background based on a degree in PhD/Master of Science in Physics, Material Science, Electrical Engineering or related engineering degree.
- Multicultural experience and s trong communication skills in English.