As a part of the Automotive/ATV division, the High Power product line (HP) provides innovative products and solutions for highly efficient drive technologies for electric vehicles. In this challenging new job, you are acting as project manager for Automotive High Power product development. Within that you will be responsible for the project execution and project controlling with respect to product and system performance, schedule, budget, quality and product cost. Become part of this team and shape the future of e-mobility together with us!
In your new role you will:
- Plan and manage product development projects in the area of power semiconductors for automotive applications, mainly IGBT & diodes
- Be responsible for the project execution & controlling with respect to product and system performance, project schedule, budget, quality, and product cost.
- Lead an interdisciplinary and cross-site project team in a global organization
- Ensure an effective stakeholder management and active risk assessment
- Contribute your functional knowledge of power semiconductors to the project team
- Educate yourself continuously in order to achieve optimum customer satisfaction
- Network intensively with internal and external partners, universities and institutes
We want your excellent project management skills, ideally combined with thorough expertise and knowhow in product development of power semiconductors (IGBT & diodes). This makes you the perfect project manager for our Automotive High Power team.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing projects
- Knowledge in the area of power semiconductor physics and technology would be a benefit
- Experiences in working in multi-functional and inter-cultural teams
- Excellent English language skills, German would be an advantage.