As a part of the Automotive/ATV division, the High Power product line (HP) provides innovative products and solutions for highly efficient drive technologies for electric vehicles. In this challenging new job, you are responsible for the product concept and design of Automotive High Power semiconductor products within a global development team. Become part of this team and shape the future of e-mobility together with us!
In your new role you will:
- Develop and design Automotive Power Semiconductor devices for e-mobility applications, mainly IGBT & diodes
- Ensure the desired product properties by an appropriate device concept and deduce the technological needs
- Set up, plan and execute systematic experiments for achieving the device performance
- Contribute your expertise in cross-site projects and expert teams
- Educate yourself continuously in order to achieve optimum customer satisfaction
- Network intensively with internal and external partners, universities and institutes
We want your excellent expertise and knowhow in semiconductor physics and product development of power semiconductors. Additional expertise in the areas of e-mobility applications would be an advantage. This makes you the perfect fit for our Automotive High Power team.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of power semiconductor device or technology development
- Profound knowledge of device concepts, particularly IGBT and diodes would be an advantage
- Experiences in working in multi-functional and inter-cultural teams
- Excellent English language skills, German would be a benefit