Do you want to shape the success of E-Mobility by initiating, driving and coordinating manufacturing improvements? Do you like to work in a global environment and coordinate ramp-up projects with cross-functional teams? Then this position in the Automotive High Power Business could be the right match for you. As Specialist for the Production Management, you will be responsible for continuous improvement programs in running high volume manufacturing. You will manage projects to improve quality, capacity and leverage cost efficiency in product ramp up projects as well as in technology and product transfer projects between production sites worldwide. With your experience in Frontend and Backend production you might be the right fit for this position. Join the market leader for automotive MOSFETs and IGBTs and drive the electrification of cars. This position can be filled either in Munich, Regensburg or Dresden.
In your new role you will:
This job is suitable for full- and part-time in Dresden, Regensburg or Munich.
- Strive for productivity improvements for high power bare dies for E-mobility products like IGBT and SiC MOSFETs
- Manage projects to improve quality, cost and capacity
- Be responsible for product change management with internal organization and customer
- Support the transfer of products and second sourcing projects
- Client's support with the ramp-up projects
You remain aware of the big picture even in complex situations and take decisions despite uncertain circumstances by carefully weighing up opportunities and risks. You have a broad tech experience, curious about finding the best solution in complicated in product and manufacturing fields. As a true team player you are aware of cultural differences, cooperate across boundaries and appreciate the contributions of other people.
You are best equipped for this task if you:
- Have a degree in Engineering, Physics or a related technical field
- Bring along at least 5 years of professional experience in the semiconductor or a similar industry sector
- Broad experience in manufacturing processes, semiconductor industry, frontend and backend
- Enjoy solving technical problems and working in a cross-functional environment
- Like to f ocus on the customer, manage risks and ambitious schedules and strive for excellence
- Speak German and English fluently